Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WANT! WANT!!!

So have any of you heard of Bold Loft? I sure hadn't. But I was perusing the blogs in my favorites list and Little Ant Design mentioned them in relation to some pillowcases. Pillowcases especially for Valentines Day. So I clicked the link... and OMG WANT EVERYTHING THERE!

Bold Loft has a ton of adorable things just for the holiday. And I would probably be happy with just about anything on that site. But I have to share some of my faves with you.

There are couple t-shirts. As in his and hers semi-matching stuff. But it's better than that! Because the shirts make a scene together. Like this one...




ARE YOU DYING?! I am so contemplating purchasing these! How can it get more adorable?!




Wait, this is almost more adorable. Everyone knows I'm a sucker for musicians. This just makes me sigh with total happiness.
Then there are the pillowcases...




I love the way this little girl is blushing.




But this set is the best. It's cute in so many ways!
So yes, I'm distracted and deeply lusting for this stuff. It's the cutest. I might just have to buy some. But which to choose?

No comments: