Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday

Only a day late, and like I said, the birthday girl wasn't at home to read this yesterday. She was in Disneyland (lucky!).

This is my Bonnie. I love her. Lots.
I've known Bon for like... fifteen or sixteen years now? She saved me more than once when I was a rotten junior high and high school kid. I'm sure she kept my mother from killing me. She listened to my drama. She told me what I needed to hear, even when I didn't want to hear it.
For all those reasons plus a million others, she was my matron of honor when I got married. I cannot imagine going through the whole planning process without her. She was amazing and supportive and so fun.
If I'm not careful I could ramble so I'll leave you with this. Every girl needs a Bonnie. Mom's are great and everything, but Bonnie's are a necessary thing.
I love you Bonarif.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Your the sweetest ever! I love you so much! I think everyone needs an Ashley though too! Your pretty great yourself! Had a great Disney Birthday! Never been told Happy Birthday so many times in my life...seriously! IT was awesome! Photo's coming soon! B