Friday, January 30, 2009

Very Important

Okay, hands down best song of the movie/Broadway show is "Music of the Night." You cannot argue with this. I don't care what you say. I will stick my fingers in my ears and hum while you try to argue.

**Mom and others who do not want to know that yes, I think about sex, TURN AWAY NOW!!**

The song is a song of seduction. Done right, it should totally make all women watching the performance want to hop in bed with the Phantom. Even Christine in the movie looks like she is about to just lose control and jump him a couple times. And I totally do not blame her.

Gerard, I'll help you make the music of the night.

What? I'm just sayin' is all.

**OKAY READERS WHO LEFT, YOU CAN COME BACK NOW**

Having said that, I think all men who try out for the Broadway production should be auditioned in front of a small audience of women. He should sing THAT song and you'll know you have a winner when the women are fanning themselves and giving him some bedroom eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While I do love LOVE music of the night, the song off Phantom that gets me is "Past the point of no return" how freaking sexy is that song?

Wooo, the thought of that song makes me tingly
of course I am drunk as well,.,,