Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Filler

Time-filler, space-filler... whatev.

I'm working on my portfolio for my exit interview tomorrow. Thrilling?

No.

I have to put all this stuff together and then go into a room tomorrow and present someone with my binder and talk about myself for an hour.

You're thinking, "Oh, talking about yourself for an hour should be easy."

No. It has to apply to student teaching. And teaching. It's not like I can talk about how excited I was to wear the particular outfit I'm wearing tomorrow*. Or how I was super stoked to have strawberries in my Cheerios at breakfast**.

I know it will be easy, but I'm feeling hormonal and that makes me not look forward to it. Whatevs. I'll get through it then go pick up some paperwork so I can get a job. Then I'll come home and probably fill out said paperwork. Or catch up on soap operas. Who knows?

*And yes, I totally have my outfit planned. Have had it planned for a few days now. Super cute. Trendy, but still teacherly.

**And yes, I've been saving the strawberries to have in my multigrain Cheerios tomorrow. Because that's the best EVAR! And I thought it would be nice before an interview.

No comments: