Sunday, January 4, 2009

An Open Letter

Dear Disney,

Let me start by saying that on any given day I love you. I love Disneyland. I quote many of your movies regularly, and I take joy in buying my nephew oodles of Disney socks, shoes, underwear, and countless other items.

But we have a problem.

Why do you insist on sending movies to "the Disney vault" after a while? It's really stupid. And annoying. And it makes me yell at the TV that you are a bunch of jerks. Thanks to you I have to budget twenty bucks for Peter Pan so that I don't have to wait until I'm eighty and you decide to bring it out of that stupid vault of yours. I should be able to buy it at my leisure. Heck, I would even dare to guess that you would make more money by people buying it when they want as opposed to scrambling for it right now.

So I just wanted to let you know that I am cursing you every time I hear your commercials about the "vault." I hope your mysterious vault swallows you whole.

Thanks.
Typhoid Ashley

No comments: