Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Again?

Sundays are kinda "meh" for me. I don't do much. Usually, Tim has to work and I'm recovering from whatever we did the previous night. But today my hubby had the day off! So we slept until an hour that I won't reveal. Then I had to go tutor for an hour. And now I'm home. Free to blog about how my night was.

We went to our first local show of the year. It was at the Babylon. Not my favorite music scene in town, but my friends were playing. Now, my experience with the Babylon has been that they typically run behind. So I didn't worry about getting there on time. But of course, they chose to run on time last night of all nights, so I missed my buddies. We stayed anyway of course. And the second band was pretty good. I enjoyed them.

They had a super long set so we left after they were done and went to hang out with some friends at their house. I love these people. I've known my buddy Leon for about fifteen years now, and through him I met Scott about ten years ago. Leon's girlfriend Kellee is the cutest person ever and I love her. Anyway, we hung out until about two. The fun part about this group is that since we kind of grew up together we have all these random stories. So there was a lot of story telling last night. Always fun.

And now... I'm sitting watching TV. Contemplating a movie tonight (hooray for free tickets!). I'll let you know if we saw something good...

No comments: