Saturday, January 10, 2009

Shoes!

Shoes are number one on my list of crazy obsessions. I get it from my grandma. If I find a fabulous pair of shoes that don't match a thing I own... well I guess I'm shopping for a matching outfit! Actually, this doesn't happen much. I can probably count the instances on one hand.

Anyway, I've mostly hated ankle boots, but I think my mind is changing. And if any of these precious babies showed up on my doorstep I think I'd dance a little jig right there on my doormat...



These don't come in my size. Which is beyond depressing, because how fab do they look?



These are adorable. Green has a special place in my heart.





Blue, it may not be practical, but OMG I'm lusting.


Want. Would rock these with my brown tights.




These are just girly enough... could I pull them off?
So now that I've bombarded you with shoes, I'm off to go wish I had money to spend on them. (BTW, I totally linked to each shoe if you want to see that I have very affordable taste. I'm also a size eight.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha I love that last little bit there. You're practically screaming "hint hint".