Friday, January 30, 2009

Boredom

So tonight is hubby's first overnight shift. Not that he'll be gone all night, but he won't get home until about four in the morning.

Let me explain something to you. I am a MASSIVE CHICKEN. I jump at every noise. This worsens when I am home alone. It is now just after ten. I have a few hours to go.

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to pass out on the couch or not. But I'm trying to keep myself entertained.

Chatted with my girlfriend Andrea (love you girl!) for a while. But now I'm bored with the internet. I caught Catch and Release on one of our movie channels (Jennifer Garner, Kevin Smith, Timothy Olyphant) and really liked it. Of course, the people in the movie were drinking wine. Which made me want some. They were drinking white wine, unfortunately all I have is red. Did that stop me from opening a bottle? Nope.

Now I have Phantom of the Opera on. Singing will be happening. Very loudly. And probably badly. Possibly watching Revolutionary Road after this. (Don't ask me why I have it, I will not tell, just know that I did NOT download it.)

All this time, I believe I will craft. I'm working on some Valentine's stuff. Hopefully I can stay focused with the wine in my system...

Expect lots of random little two-sentence posts from this evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww girl, I love you too! :-D

hahaha, back when I was akitchen aide at this summer camp we would blast Phantom and sing along, I always took Erics parts

it was grand!