Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Photo

So I made my eclairs yesterday. They turned out pretty good. Hubby likes them. I took some to mom's work this morning. They were pretty easy too.

But I haven't uploaded pics yet, so you're not getting those.

I did get more Disney pics on my computer though. The ones from mom's camera and the ones that the people at the park took. (Yes, mom bought the insanely priced CD, but it's worth it sometimes.) So you get more Disney today! Tired of it yet?


I love this picture. For so many reasons. Doesn't it pretty much encapsulate the Disney experience for a child? End of the day exhaustion. Mom said he started dozing off shortly after this. This was on the walk back to the hotel on my birthday (when Tim and I stayed later than they did). Tad has this weird attachment to my dad. It's like he thinks he's the coolest person on Earth. And I love it. So I love this picture.
There ya go. Friday photo.
Now I'm off to spend five hours or so with my husband before he has to go work crappy hours. He won't get off work until 3:30 in the morning. I'll be crafting and watching movies by myself tonight.

No comments: