Monday, January 19, 2009

Really Teenagers? Really?

I'm at the age where I'm embarrassed I was once a teenager. The whining, the "angst," the attitude, the everything... I'm ashamed I was once that stupid.

But I think they're getting worse. Need proof? Click here.

If I couldn't get into a movie, it was simple: we left. How difficult is that? Why do teenagers think they're so tough and entitled to everything now? It's ridiculous. I think if I had been there I would have pointed and laughed. Just for gits and shiggles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Retards. I must disassociate myself.

MalContent said...

I have to agree. I'm pretty embarrassed by some of my teenage shenanigans myself. But it does look like their "entitled" viewpoint is getting a lot worse.

It'll be really horrible for them when they are forced to grow up and find that it's actually all on them...