Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday

It's another birthday today. My third this month. When did January get so busy?

Anyway, today is my cousin Carson's birthday. Have I mentioned Carson to you? He pretty much rocks.





Carson is actually a double-cousin. Our moms are sisters and our dads are brothers. So there's a lot more resemblance between me and my brother and Carson and his sister.

I'll keep this short and sweet, because I know that's the way he'd prefer it. Carson is hilarious. I die laughing every time I'm around him. He's like another little brother. And sorry ladies, I know he's handsome and manly, but he's taken. This is a picture from my wedding and it encompasses him perfectly. In his tux, eating a Ninja Turtle ice cream.

Awesomeness.

Happy birthday Carson!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!