Thursday, April 16, 2009

Well, well, well...

I'm off to San Diego tomorrow. For four days. Which leaves me with something to ponder.

To blog ahead or not to blog ahead.

I have some recent addicts *cough*Heather*cough* who need their fix (haha, love you Heather!). And I was actually planning one post for my actual anniversary.

So look for a post to pop up on Sunday. If I get time tonight I'll try and write some other posts. And hopefully they'll entertain. You be the judge.

In the meantime, I'm off to bum around in a city other than mine. There shall of course be lots of pictures and hopefully some good stories to share upon my return. If you can't live without my words, I'll still be updating Twitter (over there in my sidebar, follow me!). I can do that one from my phone with ease.

1 comment:

MalContent said...

Darn, so you'll probably drive through my neck of the woods while I'm still at work. I was going to suggest you swing by and see how lame Tustin is, lol.

On the other hand, considering it's an anniversary thing -- hell with that! You two crazy kids have fun in Sanny Eggo!

Hey, are you gonna stay at the Hilton? Because that's where I passed out in the hallway! *grin*