Monday, April 13, 2009

Dancing Week 6

Alrighty, this week the couples are doing the rumba or the jive. Random note... I was watching George of the Jungle yesterday and Samantha Harris was one of the girls checking out George at the fancy party. Just thought I'd throw that out there...

Ty and Chelsie - jive - Ty looks a little less stiff this week. He's actually pretty decent at the whole bouncing around thing. He totally lost his steps at one point though. But he was pretty quick about recovering so hopefully they won't be too hard on him. Judges' score: 18

Shawn and Mark - rumba - It's weird seeing Shawn be serious. She's normally so smiley and cute! But I really liked their dance. They're just cute together. Judges' score: 26

Lawrence and Edyta - jive - I don't know if it was as fun as a jive should be. It felt kind of slow and not very exciting. Not bad at all, just not terribly exciting. Judges' score: 22

Melissa and Tony - rumba - Every week I check to see if they've got a blingy tramp stamp on Melissa. This week we have one. Anyone know if she's got something there and they're just trying to hide it? Oh, and their dance was really good. I'd call it best of the night so far. Judges' score: 27

Lil Kim and Derek - jive - *yawn* OVER her. It's not even worth going into the issues I have with her. The dance was fun. I did find it more than a little ironic that she was the cop. Riiiiight... HA! Her little pasty is popping out of the top of her little outfit. That makes me laugh. What's funny is they are now keeping the camera on her face to avoid the little wardrobe issue. Judges' score: 28

Steve-O and Lacey - rumba - Steve-O doing the rumba makes me laugh. I can't picture him being romantic at all! His hands are a little stiff and flat when he extends his arms. But at least he's staying serious and not busting up laughing. And it wasn't bad. Judges' score: 16

Gilles and Cheryl - jive - He has super long legs. His kicks look pretty good. I really liked the choreography, Cheryl did a good job. The dance was fun. Judges' score: 26

Chuck and Julianne - rumba - One would hope it would be easy to find the necessary romance when you're dancing with your significant other. I liked it. It did seem like a lot of showing Julianne off, but I liked it. Judges' score: 23

1 comment:

tbrincefield said...

What's wrong with showing off julianne? I'd show you off if we were on that show! :)