Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Idol Results!

So all the news outlets are proclaiming that it was a "shocker!" But don't they throw that word around a lot anyway?

I didn't watch it because I got home late from church and went to my mom's. So I missed the group performance of Maniac from the movie Flashdance. [Insert heavy amount of sarcasm here] Oh darn. I so wish I could have heard that hot mess.

So the bottom three were Anoop, Lil and Matt. Anoop was sent back to the couches. Then Lil was proclaimed safe. Matt sang (albeit worse than last night) while the judges debated...

And they totally used their save on him!!!

I like Matt, and I agree that there are people he's better than. But if America doesn't like him, he'll just end up leaving next week. In fact, two people will go home next week now.

So we'll find out what's up next Tuesday. Oh, and don't let me forget to mention... it's Disco Week. Awesomely bad songs at their best.

No comments: