Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dancing - Quickie Version

Because you all watched it last night I'll keep it short. But I am still posting because you all know you want to know what I think...

Melissa and Tony - Argentine tango - They looked good. No surprise there. Her hair was a bit weird for me. Judges' score: 29

Lawrence and Edyta - waltz - I'm pretty amused that LT totally covered her up this week. He said he would last week, it's just funny to see. And they used JOURNEY! Automatic favorite dance of the night. Don't ask me about my weirdness for Journey, just go with it. Oh, and she got rid of the jacket. And hubby is singing to me. Badly. We're twisted. Oh, but you're here for dancing... they're good. LT is actually pulling off the graceful aspect. Judges' score: 21

Lil Kim and Derek - rumba - Hubby brought up a valid point. "Why don't they call her 'ex-con Lil Kim? I haven't heard her rap in... a few years now.'" Time for my weekly rant about how gross she is. *sigh* If she wins I'm going to have serious issues here. And the drapeyness on that dress is NOT doing her rear end any favors... AND WHY CAN'T SHE CLOSE HER MOUTH?!! The choreography is good, props to Derek. It was alright, but I didn't love it. That could totally be my distaste for Lil Kim, Queen of Nip Slips. Judges' score: 26

Chuck and Julianne - samba - Ahhhh Chad Hicks. I heart him. I do NOT heart the head-to-toe red this week. HOLY COW! He looks DAMN GOOD this week! LOVED it! Len totally called it his best dance too!!! I'm very excited about this... Judges' score: 27 Just gotta throw in a quick WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

Ty and Chelsie - waltz - Chelsie looks cute, like she's going to prom or something. They were good, but not quite great. But they were cute anyway. Judges' score: 24

Shawn and Mark - cha cha cha - Mark is the cutest. MP, if you're reading this, I want you to find him and marry him! Okay, and this dance is seriously cute/fun/great. Loved it. They're great. Judges' score: 28

Gilles and Cheryl - Viennese waltz - I have to say it: Gilles looks gooood in his swim shorts. He's just great. He has a pretty frame, his movements look good, and I'm sure women everywhere are wishing he could be the next James Bond. If he was, I'd go see it in a second. And I don't even like James Bond! But yeah, the dancing was great. Judges' score: 27

And then there was the group dance. No scores, just for fun.
  • Julianne and Chelsie are totally cute
  • Lil Kim should have an easy time on her go-go podium, familiar territory much?
  • Poor Chuck, that wig is tragic
  • Ty and Chelsie really went through with the bull-riding move!
  • Tony and Mark are so into it and adorable

The choreography was fun. I don't know if anyone totally stood out to me. But it was good.

The bottom two tonight: I say Ty and LT. I don't know if either of them stood out enough. Although Lil Kim definitely didn't stand out either, so maybe she finally has a shot as GOING AWAY. We'll find out.

No comments: