Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Hubby and I have been married a year. Last year on this very day I was in the back of the church trying not to cry, throw up, or pass out. Let's be clear though: I wasn't nervous. I think I was just overwhelmed at it all. To be nervous would imply that I was unsure of what I was doing. And I was never unsure of marrying Tim.

I don't even know what to say about the day. It was absolutely gorgeous for one thing. If I had been able to know that it would be that perfect of a day I would have had the wedding outside. I was calm until it was my turn to get down the aisle at which point I gripped my dad's arm. I didn't cry until my grandma cried. And everything FLEW by. I owe so many people thanks for helping that day happen the way it did. You all know who you are.

Since it's so hard for me to relate the whole day to you, I thought I'd gift you with a picture post! When you have as many FABULOUS pictures as I do (thanks again Mariano) it's impossible to pick only a few favorites. But I managed to keep the number semi-low. So here we go!!



And the day began with hot rollers and makeup.


There was plenty of laughing, no tears at this stage.



See? Mom was laughing too.



There's my fabulous Alyssa doing the cutest wedding hair ever!


There's my handsome hubby, helping best man Adrian with his tux.



And there's my hubby gettin' all handsome for me!



Look how hot he is!


The boys got ice cream.


And mom got her "grandson" ready.


See? My hot mom and my little man!



The boys' cool shot.



Here's hubby lookin' all nervous.


And here's me cursing the sporadic breeze.





I love this one of us.



And this one.



And me with my fabulous girls!



And the cutest picture ever of my little Tad!



The now famous crinoline pic.


I love this one too.



This one makes me happy too.




Our beautiful cake!



Laughing with my father-in-law. I seriously love this picture.




And dad singing to me.




My matron-of-honor did some serious partying.




And I did some obnoxious singing with Beth and Nikki.

**I just realized there are no ceremony pics. Oh well, most of you have seen all the pics anyway. And like I said, I tried to keep the number small here.**

No comments: