Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Warning: Totally Disgusting

This has been circling various websites since yesterday, possibly the day before. And I just found a page with several videos as opposed to the one that I saw yesterday. So I'm going to give you a link. And summarize what's up in a few sentences for those of you that can't get videos at work or just don't feel like clicking.

Here's the page with videos. And a response from Domino's.

The videos are shot by an employee at Domino's Pizza (with one of the most annoying voices ever) who obviously thinks she's endearing. She shoots a fellow employee (who has the brain power of a rock) sneezing on products, shoving things up his nose and putting them on pizza/sandwiches, and wiping his butt with a dish sponge.

These are two of the STUPIDEST people I have ever seen. And I could continue but I'm sure I would offend people with my ideas of sterilization of idiots. So I'll stop here.

Oh, and I'll be super thankful I never eat at Domino's in the first place. Ick.

1 comment:

MalContent said...

In all fairness, we can't assign the actions of a few obviously brain-damaged employees at one location to the chain entire.

But their pizza tastes like ass anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter either way...