Friday, April 3, 2009

This Time Last Year...

Hubby and I are sitting watching The Price is Right (because my buddy Steven was in the audience, and I found him!), duck-sitting Bromberg (did I mention we rescued a baby duckling last night?) and planning our day.

Off to Madera (where Bromberg is going to live). Then the baking supply store (I have my first paid cupcake gigs next week). Then down to my former college campus to buy some oh-so-delicious zwiebach.

What? You don't know what it is? Only the best bread in the universe. It's a Mennonite thing. Which I didn't know about until I transferred to my school. They only sell it one weekend in April as part of a big thing at the school.

And that got me thinking. Last year, on the Friday of the big event, hubby and I had another busy day. I was student teaching half a day. Then we went to get our marriage license! Then we went to get bread.

Just random that I remembered that. And crazy that it was already a year ago. Our anniversary is coming up in just over two weeks!

I'll try and remember to take pics of our adventures today. Especially little Bromberg. :)

No comments: