Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oh Yeah

So American Idol last night...

By now everyone who cares know who left. And if you don't care, why are you even reading this??? Lil and Anoop are out.

I'm not happy Anoop left, but he is weaker than the other people left. They can't all win. I did laugh at the random comments on the internet today about how America is racist for voting out the two people "of color" left in the competition. I really hope they're joking. Because it's scary if people think racism really drives everything. Those are the same people who cry "I'm offended" at everything. But I'm going on a tangent...

The group number... well, let's say that it was the MOST OBVIOUS CASE of lip synching we've seen thus far. It was pretty bad. Hubby and I laughed. And the Ford commercial this week was way weak. It wasn't even fun!

So, Idol, why don't we try a little harder next week? I already don't watch your results show on the grounds of all the filler and whoring of the judges. It's getting to the point where I don't even need to DVR it. Step it up Idol!

No comments: