Saturday, February 21, 2009

You Should Watch...

You should really watch Important Things With Demetri Martin. What? You don't know what it is?

Demetri Martin is a comedian. I honestly had no clue who he was until we caught the show on Comedy Central last week. It's great. He's so random and I love it. You know me and randomness. Randomness is the frosting on my cupcake.

So if you have cable or satellite, check it out. He's on Wednesdays at 10:30. You will laugh. If you don't, I'll give you your money back.* And to further convince you, a video.




*Ha, on you! You're not paying so I don't owe you a thing!

2 comments:

Johnny Lovecraft said...

hey, i tried watching him, but it just wasn't quite my thing. he does have style, i grant him that.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, kinda reminds me of Mitch Hedberg. I'd watch it. If, you know, I watched TV...