Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham

Just some thoughts on Lost last night.
  1. Hubby took less than two seconds to guess who the "mystery person" was at the very beginning of the show. "It's Locke." Then BAM! It is.
  2. Dude, when did Walt become a MAN?! Hubby uttered a "holy (insert naughty-word)" at the sight of him.
  3. Hurley is great. Thinking he was seeing Locke because he was dead and asking the nurse if he was talking to a guy in a wheelchair. Classic Hurley.
  4. It's just weird seeing Locke in his wheelchair.
  5. I'm sad for John at Helen's grave. I knew nothing good could have happened to her.
  6. Jeebus Ben is a weasel. I hate that he's the one who killed Locke.
  7. I really have no clue who to trust in the Ben vs. Widmore thing. But with Ben killing John once he got what he wanted for him I'm going to side with Widmore.

So much more on my mind about the episode, but it's just hard to put some of it into words. I welcome your comments. Unless of course you're a snarky smarty-pants like the random commenter last time. I'll delete you if I feel like you're being a jerk.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

AHHHH AAAAAAHH

curses I nearly spoilered myself!!

I am catching up on Lost episodes tonight and phew, thank god I saw this was about an episode I hadnt seen yet!

Anonymous said...

So I finally caught up today, which meant I could read your LOST blogs, ha ha!

Having done so, though, I can't really think of anything to add. Except I have to admit I'm a little disappointed everyone's back in the past -- but on the other hand, that means we'll maybe start getting some answers.