Wednesday, February 4, 2009

American Idol - Hollywood Group Night

Ahhhh group night, how I love thee. The drama, the divas, the people who can't handle any amount of pressure... I always feel bad for the people who can't find a group to work with and have to run around begging people to let them join. It's sad. And this year I'm sad for Rose (cute hippie) because somehow she ended up in a group with Katrina (Bikini Girl). So the drama was OUTSTANDING tonight, I loved it.

Remember Tatiana, the girl with the laugh that makes you want to burst your own eardrums? She had major issues tonight. Bounced between two groups and caused drama there. Cried about how it's her "dream" and just annoyed people overall. Somehow she made it through again. And as she went on and on and onnnn... one of her teammates looked like she wanted to punch her. I totally wouldn't have blamed her. If I could reach through the television I would have.

I don't remember Nancy from auditions, but oh dear... mom turn away right now. Nancy is a raging bitch. She ended up leaving, thank God, but she annoyed me before she got kicked off. She had major issues with her group. And she seems like one of those folks that just likes to be yelled at so she can yell back. Ugh.

As I mentioned, poor Rose got stuck with Katrina. And the group named themselves The Divas. Yuck. Way to give yourself a reputation BEFORE you're even part of the business. That's awesome. So after practicing all night Katrina is pissing and moaning and not getting out of bed. She got my hopes up, but then showed up after all. Her group was PISSED. Verdict after the group performed? She's gone! *happy dance* Her drama isn't fun. She's self-centered and has a huge superiority complex. She even posed and batted her eyes at Simon some more. Girl has a future... I just won't tell you where. Unfortunately Rose left too.

So a big thing that Simon mentioned this year: forget the words to your song, and you're out. That freaked everyone out. It was funny.

Groups that stood out: White Chocolate (India, Matt, Kris, and Justin) was FANTABULOUS! They are so great together. They should stick together. But this is a solo competition. There was also the Rainbow Coalition. Featuring Danny the widower. They were awesome too. Hubby said Danny will go far. I informed him that yes, I will be using our unlimited texting to vote for him.

Just a note: the Osmond is gone. Thank goodness for no shameless whoring out of the family. I can handle that.

About seventy-five got through tonight. One more night of Hollywood I believe. I already know some of the ones I want to stick around. We'll find out what's up next week.

1 comment:

MalContent said...

Just something you reminded me of. Did I tell you about that license plate I saw on Failblog that read "DIVA GINA"?

I still laugh about that. I really do.