Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Photo

You're in luck this week. You get MULTIPLE FRIDAY PHOTOS! That's right, I love you all sooo much that I decided you deserve more than one picture today. Okay maybe it has something to do with me wanting to show off the fun we had yesterday...

Yesterday, hubby and I took the kid to the snow. It wasn't his first trip there or anything, but there was a TON of fresh snow from storms this week and we wanted to go up there. So we did. And probably should have had chains (oops) but we didn't get stuck or anything so it's cool. We were up there for about an hour until the kid's teeth were chattering then came home. And here's some pictures for you...

As you can see, the little one had fun throwing the snow around. It was perfect for making snowballs, still all powdery and awesome.


He also had fun eating the snow with hubby. Weirdos.

There was also plenty of laughing and screaming as an epic snowball fight ensued.

And the only other picture of me, just being cute with the kid.

Hubby built some snowpeople (you can't tell, but I totally put snow-boobs on the one on the right, sorry mom).
Then we made a little one. Ya know, for the kid.
It was actually a super fun day. I kinda want to go back already.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can totally see the snow boobs. Rock on.

And the frakkin thing doesn't have me logged in, so I get to go shorthand with my ID.

Andrea said...

Awwww, awesome! I sometimes miss snow, but not enough to want to live in it anymore.
You guys are really cute with your nephew there, I bet you will have super cute kids one day!
Nice snow boobs, I would so do that, or other anatomically correct-ish things...as long as kids weren't around that is!