Thursday, February 26, 2009

American Idol - Second Elimination

I really don't feel like sitting through more of the show tonight. There's far too much filler for me right now. Thankfully Comcast gets those results out early. They stick with Eastern time so I don't have to suffer the strange and ridiculous comments of the judges. So, want to know who the three are?

Adam Lambert is through (I totally called that one). Allison is through (I totally called that one too). And Kris Allen is through.

Wait, what? Yeah, for those of you who found him forgettable, he's the one who sang Man in the Mirror last night. I don't know how he got so many votes. I wonder what the difference was between him and the fourth highest...

Anywho, let's gear up for next week now. I hope they aren't a massive disappointment.

No comments: