Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Photo

It's been sunny here for the past few days. I like it, but I'm also waiting for the rain we're supposed to have. Anyway, all this sunshine has me thinking of spring. My mom is quite the gardener. She always has flowers ready to go as soon as she's able to start in her yard. Last year, Tad was her little helper. He helped with the planting, and of course played in the dirt.

So thinking of spring coming, thought today's picture would be perfect.


Nevermind that the kid's hair is a little shaggy here, look at those little hands. And that sky up behind him. I'm proud to say I took this one. This was last spring in mom's front yard. I look forward to bringing him over for more yard work this spring.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

aww that's so cute, they grow so stinking fast