Thursday, February 12, 2009

Oh, hi there

I totally forgot to blog today didn't I? Oops.

And right now I'm about to throw the booger-faced kid (seriously, he's got a cold) into the bathtub so that doesn't give me long to talk at you.

I'm going to pick up a couple hours tutoring this weekend. Some unexpected money is always good. And my mom's going to watch the kid for us Saturday so we can have the dinner we had planned.

And that's life. I'm really struggling to sit out here and pay attention to what's going on in my household when I have New Moon sitting on my nightstand in the bedroom. Yup. Shout-out to Claudia for letting me borrow it! The library totally didn't have any copies checked in. And Claudia is the "Twilight Crack Dealer" at mom and hubby's work (yes, they work at the same place). She was totally awesome enough to let me borrow the second one.

Alright, the kid is sitting here staring at me, waiting for his bath. Guess I have to go now. Pictures tomorrow!

No comments: