Wednesday, February 18, 2009

American Idol - First Elimination

Okay, so the guy with the most votes, the girl with the most votes, and the third person (regardless of gender) will get through tonight. Then after the other two groups there will be a wild card night where the remaining three spots will be filled.

Let me just throw out that results nights bug the CRAP out of me. There is far too much filler. I just want results. And maybe a good performance.

There's a group performance. It's alright, but of course it's not as great as the real top twelve performance will be. But it wasn't bad. I sure didn't love how they all sound together though.

Interesting. While reviewing the performances from last night, they saved Alexis and Danny for last. Danny makes sense seeing as how he was last to perform, but why put Alexis so far back when she performed third? Could she be in the top twelve???

First three people are called. Casey and Stephen are out. Alexis is through! I called that one. They let her sing. Even though I love her, this is the needless filler I'm talking about.

Ricky and Jackie are up next. Together. Both are out. Anoop and Michael are up together now. A good amount of screaming from some girls in the audience. Not sure for who. Michael is in, Anoop isn't. More filler as he sings.

Filler from Disney World's new American Idol Experience. Only highlight of this is me wishing I had been there to see Carrie Underwood and David Cook perform together.

EEEE!!! Surprise! Michael Johns and Carly Smithson are on stage! I loved them last year!!! At least their performance is the good kind of filler.

String of announcements. Anne-Marie, Brent and Stevie are standing. All three are out. That leaves Danny and Tatiana. They so did this on purpose. Tatiana is an idiot again. Fixing her hair and trying to look all "beautiful dramatic." Paula says it should be Danny to go through. Aaaand the show is a jerk, making me wait until after a commercial.

Tatiana really makes me insane. She keeps messing with her hair and mugging for the camera.

IT'S DANNY!!!!!!!

Thank God. Now I can go watch my Lost in peace. We'll see more next week.

No comments: