Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Made Cupcakes

My girl Andrea suggested baking to help me out of my funk. Between baking and realizing that a small part of the funk is just the ever-so-delightful PMS (sorry if that was an overshare) I think I'm feeling a little bit better now.

So yeah, cupcakes. I picked a box of plain white cake mix and decided I wanted to do some funky tie dyed looking cupcakes as my friend John and I had discussed a couple weeks ago. It wasn't nearly as tedious as I was afraid it would be. And I love how they turned out. So have a picture...


Look how pretty they are all frosted!

It's naked so you can see its colors.


And here's a gutted one. I dare you to look at these cupcakes and not smile.

The colors are happy and I'm glad I made them. I have some more pictures (finally) so look forward to finally finding out what I made for Valentine's Day. I also have some fun websites to share. And some more crafting to get done. (Homemade birthday gifts for my youngest nephew since we're broke.) I still may not post as much as normal. Or be as fun as normal. But we shall see...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say, I want one!!!

Andrea said...

Heeeeyyy that's so awesome!!

I need to try those, they would be great for a certain soon to be 8 year olds birthday!!

X-D

-extreme joy-

MalContent said...

Great. You've gone and made me hungry again. Thanks a lot.

*grin*