Wednesday, February 25, 2009

For You to Amuse Yourself

I've been to MyHeritage many times. But for those of you who haven't been, it's a site where you upload a picture of yourself and see who you look like. The results are sometimes way off, and sometimes you don't even know who the people are, but it's fun. Try it with a few different pictures of yourself.

I decided to make a few collages to share.

Me.




Hubby.




My dad. (Hey mom, are you stoked for the Swayze pic?!)




And mom. (Did ya notice we both got Kimberly Williams?)




My bro. (HOLY SH*%, look at that, Brad Pitt. He's single ladies.)




And finally, my buddy Leon. He just might kill me if he sees this. But I have ALWAYS said he reminds me of Leonard DiCaprio. Even when we were kids. So I had to check...




So go have some fun today. Upload some pics. See if you look like who you hope you do.

No comments: