Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Have Some Pictures

I had a good day yesterday. So I thought I would show you. But let's leave out the boring, uneventful morning. Let's start with when I opened the newspaper...



I was greeted by this goodness!

I'm still dying. The sale date has changed which gives me more time to set aside some money.

The weather had been gorgeous the past couple days. So hubby and I took a drive to the foothills. We thought we would go hiking.

But we kept driving and found SNOW! So we had to play in it instead of hiking.

A horribly unflattering picture of me...


... writing our initials in a heart. Because I'm cheesy like that.

I meant to bring the tripod, but forgot, so here's our self-picture. No, we're not wearing sweatshirts. We weren't planning on visiting the snow.


We found a snowman that someone had built and tortured it. I guess we're evil.


We also threw snowballs at each other. For a while. And we suck and couldn't hit each other.


We stopped when our hands were red and numb.


When we got home I made some heart-shaped brownies with peanut butter chips. Yum.


Then I crafted until bedtime. Here's my messy coffee table.

And that was my day. Today is comic book day. And I'm going to see a new tutoring student. And it's our last day of nice weather. We're supposed to be getting a storm blowing in. That makes me happy. I love the rain.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Aww that looks like it was a good day!

SO I decided to start a totally pointless and likely soon to be ignored blog on here X-D

I love that you put so many pics on your blogs, makes me want to do...something... hahaha

I miss random drives to random places and finding random things to do...we used to drive up in the mountains and find random places to stop and swim and...other things that couples do...

Ahh the days of youth and the ability to be random together...