Tuesday, February 10, 2009

American Idol - Hollywood First Cuts

So they made cuts tonight. Finally. After they watched everyone audition solo.

Wasn't sure about some of the song choices, loved others. I also can't give you every last name of the people who survived tonight. But here's the one's I can actually remember.

Through: Adam (emoish kid that's good), Matt Giraud (plays piano, hubby really liked him), Danny (*sigh*), Scott (blind guy who Seacrest tried to high five), Lil (been good since the start), Tatiana (ugh, the one who hyperventilates and freaks out at every turn), Nathaniel (crying emo boy), Stephen (after he forgot the lyrics, but I'm glad he stayed), Nick/Norman (the guy who can't take it seriously apparently), Jamar (Danny's BFF), and Michael (the roughneck whose voice surprises you).

Out: Jason Castro's little brother (how sad is it that I can't even remember his name) and Leneshe (was really good so I'm surprised). Can't remember any other names.

Tomorrow, more cuts. Down to thirty-six people. I'm guessing Danny, Lil, and Matt for sure will stay. Beyond that, I really have no clue. Guess we'll see if I'm right tomorrow.

No comments: