Monday, February 2, 2009

EEEEEE!!!!

I love movies. You should know that by now. I especially love when movies are made from childhood favorites and look promising. I loved Transformers (hellooo Josh Duhamel) and have been waiting (not so patiently) for Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. Well, if you watched the game yesterday (I didn't, hubby found this online for me) you saw the FIRST TEASER TRAILER!!! I must share if you didn't see it...




There was also a teaser trailer for GI Joe. Dude, I grew up on that. My brother had all the toys and we totally watched the cartoon. Throw in the fact that Channing Tatum (hotness!) is in it and you got me...




Then on youtube, while I was looking up these trailers, I found one for Land of the Lost. Looks different than I remember it, but hey, it has Will Ferrell. Love him. So I'll share that with you too...




I am SO READY for summer to get here so I can get myself to the movies!!!!

1 comment:

MalContent said...

Yeah those action flicks look fun. I was never that into GI Joe but I know I'm gonna see the movie. Same with Transformers 2.