Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Guilty

I'm a Twilight crack-head.

It's a recent thing. I only started the series this month. I actually had the first book sitting in my house for a month before I picked it up.

But then I did. And it was all over for this girl.

I picked it up when hubby was at work one day. He leaves the house at seven for the hospital, and for some reason, I was wide awake when he left that particular morning. So I picked up the book.

And read for four hours straight.

Reading continued in chunks until he got home. I didn't want to ignore him, but those last hundred pages or so were calling to me, so as soon as he decided it was bedtime I went to bed too. And finished the book.

OMG, can I just tell you that I'm totally embarrassed by how enjoyable I find them? If these had come out when I was in high school, I would be one of those hopeless girls with "I heart Edward" on my backpack, binder, keychain... I'm ridiculous.

So shout-out to Claudia for bringing the last two books for me today. I started Eclipse. And I'm struggling with not holing up in bed until I'm through with it.

Because I am ridiculous and feeling like a high schooler all over again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is another book coming out ... a 5th!! im pretty sure its called the Midnight Summers Sun. Its from Edwards perspective.

anyhow this book is already partially released online cause someone got a hold of it and released it, so the author just decided to release it as well (only online). you cant print it though. but there are like 250 pages of it ... its not finished.

just so you know.

Andrea said...

Hahaha, i was so like that with the books as well, even as I felt ashamed and that all my book elitist friends would shun me...

X-D

Gahh, and when I am in a book I read every spare second I have...I forget I have a husband, kids, hygeine...ha, ya that last one was a joke