Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ahh 2009

You were a fine year. Well... an okay year I guess. We saw plenty of things happen. So let's go back and look at some of my blogs, yes?

I blogged entirely too much about American Idol. (And yes, each of those links is a different entry.)

I survived my first night with hubby working overnights. And I didn't know what to do with myself.

I got a haircut that strangely resembled a comic book character's.

I went out of town. A few times.

My nephew gave me strep and I had to get a shot in the arse.

I went on my first hunting trip.

My baby started Kindergarten!!! And I only cried a little.

I gave away my first handmade gift! And was really pleased with the results.

We had the COOLEST HANDMADE COSTUMES EVER!

There was lots of other stuff happening, but not everything makes it here. I'm rushing to complete some things and upload some pictures so I can get a couple more posts up in honor of 2009. Actually, there will be one pretty quick, the other two... well, it'll be before midnight on New Year's Eve.

No comments: