Friday, December 4, 2009

Movie Review... ish

So did anyone actually see Australia? That movie with Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman? I kind of enjoy Baz Luhrmann and his weirdness. I liked Moulin Rouge and Romeo and Juliet. So I figured I could give this one a shot. I mean, HELLOOOO, Hugh Jackman.

And it was actually good. Not great. I liked it, but don't feel a need to buy it. It runs two hours and forty-five minutes which felt a little long. The story was good. You totally hate the "bad guy," there are kids involved, there's of course a love story... I liked it.

But the best part?

DEFINITELY Hugh Jackman. Holy crap that man is hot. It kind of helps that he actually got to speak in his normal accent for this movie (did I mention accents KILL me??). But yeah, yum. I don't know if I've liked him as much as I did in this movie.

So if you have three hours to kill, or if you're doing projects (like I was) and want a movie on to help you out, watch it. If you don't have much of an attention span, don't. It's that simple.

No comments: