Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wish List Wednesday

I LOVE my wish list today. LOVE it. I was playing with the idea of posting holiday party dresses (that may still happen) when I decided to hit up the vintage section on Etsy.

Ohhhh dear.

I spotted a couple dresses that had to be posted. They scream something like "White Christmas" at me. Especially the red one.


Look at it. Red. Bows. Poofiness. Ruffles??? I would happily wear this dress... if I had an excuse.

Those ruffles in the back make me seriously happy.


Then there's this cute green one. This would make me happy too. I love the color.


Since I was stalking dresses I figured it would be a good idea to look for a cute coat. This white fur one is AWESOME!!! I'd wear it any chance I got. It could go with jeans, right?

And since the sleeves on that coat are a little short, I would need some cute gloves. These will work nicely, thanks.

There ya go. I'm going to go continue drooling over that coat.

No comments: