Tuesday, March 10, 2009

THIS is funny

This made me laugh last night, but the link had a picture that some might find offensive. So imagine my happiness when I saw that Comcast (with no bad pics) was reporting the story this morning.

Idol's Top 13 has a little bit of a predicament. The show owns the phone numbers ending in 01 through 12. This is so (duh) each contestant has a number. But it would seem that the number ending in 13 sends you to... phone sex. Same thing if you use 00. I find this hilarious. Those phone sex people are pretty quick, snapping up numbers just outside the ones that a super popular show uses. Just hoping for a wrong number aren't they? So apparently Idol is going to give someone a random number or something. I guess we'll find out for sure tonight.

Here's the link to the full story.

No comments: