Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Nothing Here

It's Wednesday.

Hubby is off and made coffee this morning. Always a good way to start the morning, especially since it's been strangely cold in our apartment. Like, seriously cold. I have to sit here with a blanket as I watch television at night. So yay for coffee.

I have a new student to tutor this afternoon. I meet with her at four. And the family only lives about five minutes away. Score! I can live with that!

Then I think I have church tonight. My aunt is going to call me. Their kids' group needs more adults, but not just any adults. They need women. My aunt is the only female adult working with them, but there are four or five men. So since I worked with junior high (and high school) back in the day she asked if I could go help. So we'll see if she calls.

Other than that, I have to bake. I got home late last night so didn't get to make cupcakes. Which led to hubby craving them. So I owe him some today.

And I also need to figure out what my next craft project is going to be. I'm thinking I should try sewing something on the machine next. Now to decide what...

So that's my day/life today. How's yours?

No comments: