Wednesday, March 4, 2009

American Idol - Third Elimination... and Wildcards Revealed!

I read ahead online, but it's still on as background. Two things before we jump to the results tonight...
  1. The group performance was NOT GOOD tonight. I don't know who is choosing these songs, but it sounded like a song from those kids' CDs that are being put out. KidzBop I think? Yeah, it was less than enjoyable.
  2. I'm not sure what the point of the "exclusive" clips are during commercial breaks. It's clips from auditions. And guess what? They don't make me want to stick around. Unless you're giving me some Gerard Butler during the commercials, I'm likely to flip around the channels for a bit.

Okay, now that I've complained, let's get to the results. Scott MacIntyre, Lil Rounds and Jorge Nunez are in. I can deal with those choices.

The wildcard contestants are going to be Von Smith, Jasmine Murray, Ricky Braddy, Megan Corkrey, Tatiana Del Toro (*hurl*), Matt Giraud, Jesse Langseth, and Anoop Desai. Apparently they sing tomorrow night, but I'm not clear on whether or not we get a vote or the judges pick the last three.

Out of that group I want Megan, Matt, and Anoop. But I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow.

No comments: