Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Photo

I think this will be my last official Friday Photo post. I should really post pictures more often anyway, and with it being "scheduled" I feel like it makes me slack off the rest of the week. So there will be more pictures, just not as a regular Friday thing for now.

Anyhow, seeing as how it's the first day of spring (woohoo!!), I thought I would post an appropriate spring time picture. It's Tad gardening with my mom again, but they found a little friend.


Yup, that's a roly poly on his little hand. And I just love the caked on mud on his other hand. Yay for spring and boys and bugs!

2 comments:

mushroommeadows said...

This is an awesome picture! hehehe His hands are so cute...even with mud and bugs on them! :)

MalContent said...

ha ha I totally got into an argument with someone about what those bugs are called. I call 'em pillbugs and she called 'em roly polies. I wish I could remember who the hell that was. Probably my exw.

Anyway yeah -- yay for Spring!