Monday, March 23, 2009

S is for...

S is for someday.

There's a lot of things that I'm looking forward to. I think of it today because the kid is here again. He stayed the night after the party yesterday.

I can't wait to have kids someday. It'll still be a while. We've decided that our jobs need to be stable and we want a house. Who wants to decorate a nursery in an apartment? So it will still be a bit before we have any little ones of our own running around.

But I can't wait for it! I know, it's expensive. Kids get sick, kids need diapers, kids can be hard. But hubby and I had a huge part in raising Tad, so I'm feeling pretty good about it. Plus my mom will help me whenever I need it. She's going to be hard to get rid of at some points, I'm sure. You should see her with Tad. She loves being grandma.

I know I'll be mildly depressed when they hit milestones like starting school and such. But I'll survive. And with school comes class parties, and I can make cupcakes! There's just all kinds of things to look forward to. I'm so ready for it all.

No comments: