Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lost... and Today's Plans

Ohhhh Lost last night. How I love and hate it right now.

I threw things. At the television. Not heavy things that could do damage, just some crafting supplies. Stupid Sawyer. Stupid Juliet.

There are many more questions and little things, but the Sawyer-Juliet thing is at the front of my mind. Ugh...

So today I have plans... work out, use the education website (that I totally forgot about) to look for a job. I can actually apply online too, so I'll be doing that. And... I'm going to get some hairs cut. Possibly cutting bangs... pics to come tomorrow.

What are you doing today?

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Gahh yes, Sawyer and Juliet, how upsetting, mainly because you just knew that he wasn't over Kate and of course the show being what it is Kate was going to come back and then blammo to Juliet.

D-X

I am finally caught up on that infernally engrossing show!

hee hee