Saturday, March 7, 2009

Nothing Much

Really nothing to say here today. Nothing exciting anyhow.

I did get a shock this morning while reading the paper. The bad kind. A kid got hit crossing some railroad tracks a couple days ago. They finally figured out who he was. I taught him in after school program about four or five years ago. Yeah. One of my former students tried to cross the tracks before the train got to him. I'm sad for him and the family but will NEVER understand where kids get their bright ideas of RUNNING IN FRONT OF A TRAIN. So I went from sad to angry.

Anyhow, I'll just ramble if I continue. I need to go get ready. My sisters are coming over in about an hour so we can go to a couple things.

Maybe I'll have something interesting to say later. I could review Watchmen if I'm really desperate. We did see it yesterday...

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Aw, thats sad! I can understand to a degree the reckless feeling of invincibility that it takes to be foolish enough to run in front of a train...but have I done that? No, I just used to run across the boards over our old well until the day I fell in.

Needless to say I give wells a wide berth now.