Monday, March 30, 2009

T is for...

T is for several things. Tim, Tad and teaching.

Tim is hubby, just in case you haven't been paying attention. I know I usually refer to him as "hubby" but that's just because I think it's cute. I won't get all mushy because I'm sure no one wants to feel their food coming back up while reading something ridiculously romantical. Just thought that he deserved a spot in this post seeing as how he's my HUSBAND and a huge part of my life.

Tad is also a huge part. If I could buy him from his mother, I wouldn't have to have kids. He's that awesome. If I could buy him (ya know, legally and if I could persuade his mom) I totally would. He even looks like he could be mine. He keeps things interesting while he's here. Whether he's making me sing with him at the top of our lungs (while quite possibly scaring neighbors) or he's quoting Cars because he knows every line. Or chasing the ducks. Or any of the other fun things he does here. I love that kid.

And finally we come to teaching. I've said I wanted to be a teacher since second grade, so you could say it's been in my life FOREVER! Now I finally got my credential, but I can't find a job. So for the time being I'm tutoring. Which is pretty close to teaching. And I'm trying to get Tad ready for Kindergarten (hey moms, any reading programs you loved?). So I'm still teaching in a sense. And I know the right job is out there...

Until then, T is also for time... which I've got plenty of.

No comments: