Monday, December 1, 2008

D is for...

D is for December, it's finally here!

I have four days of student teaching left. I have ten days to finish my TPA (you don't wanna know how much work it is). I have twelve days to get ready for Disneyland. I also have twelve days to decorate my house for Christmas. Because I really want it done before we leave.

Since I'm kind of on the subject... D is for DISNEYLAND!!! I love it every time I go, but this trip will be special. I get to take my Tad for his first trip ever. He's going to love it. I think I might cry when he sees Mickey and Buzz and all the other characters though. I'll have the tissues ready just in case. We already asked him what he wants to ride first when we get there. He wants to go in the "pooky house" then Pirates. Yes, the "pooky house" is the Haunted Mansion. He knows Jack Skellington will be in there. And he totally knows songs from that movie too now! I'm so proud of the rugrat. I'm at the point where I think about the trip every day now. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep the night before we leave. My mom and I are probably more excited than Tad!

D is also for decorating, which I mentioned already. I'm so ready to decorate for Christmas. And there will be pictures. Oh yes, there will be pictures. We have a lot of Nightmare Before Christmas stuff that I'm really excited to put up. I already got the throw blanket out, but everything else has to wait.

And just for something different (hey, another D word!), D is also for dare. I have a couple people I've been bugging to start blogs because they have entertaining things to share. It's also a good way to get a little writing (even if it's just a funny conversation) into your day. So I'm telling you people (you know who you are), start a blog. Make it your New Year's resolution if you have to. But I need some blogging buddies. Do it!

No comments: