Sunday, December 21, 2008

Randomness for your Sunday

That's right, no real topic today, just me spewing my thoughts onto a screen.

Yesterday at dad's (yeah, it's easier to just call my father-in-law "dad") was fun. There was a ton of really good food. And all of us were together, which doesn't happen nearly enough. Dad and Michele (okay, mostly Michele) picked out the best presents on earth. They got me baking stuff. And Michele liked it so much that she contemplated getting some for herself. Now I'm itching to bake...

Tim and I went to the video store last night to get the next few discs of Lost. I think we have the rest of season three on our coffee table. Did I mention we've been playing catch-up? I'm determined to be able to watch the new season when it starts in January. So we came home and I wrapped some presents, we had some wine, and watched some Lost.

Today is semi-lazy. I may be going shopping with mom later. I've been wrapping presents and catching up on my soap operas. I got to read the paper. The weather was depressing though, well it should be. The forecast for the whole week is rain. But I love the rain. Especially when I get to sit home and stay under a blanket. Which I get to do with Tim on Monday and Tuesday! He'll be off, so we can have a couple days to relax before the craziness of Christmas.

And, being me, I'm already thinking ahead to New Year's Eve. Anyone know of anything? I know some people playing shows here in town, but I don't know if I want to be out or not. Shoot some ideas my way.

Alright, I've bored you enough with my oh-so-thrilling life for today. Hope everyone has a moment to relax this weekend before Christmas hits.

No comments: