Monday, December 8, 2008

E is for...

Okay so I planned this weekly entry to say something about me in general, but today is different.

E is for excited.

And there's so much to be excited about! I got a new camera yesterday!!! *happy dance* It's a Nikon. *another happy dance* My mommy bought it for me. It's little and purple and awesome. I can't wait to use it at...

DISNEYLAND!!! I have five days left. I'm beyond excited. It's going to be so fun! I'll have so many pictures of Tad it will be ridiculous. I don't even know how I'll sleep Friday night. You guys are probably sick of hearing about Disneyland by now too. I'm still debating over whether I'll write some posts ahead of time. Probably not for all four days that I'll be gone. Or it would just be boring filler.

E is also for energy. Which I am in serious need of right now. Tim is off today and we're going to clean so that we can go get our Christmas tree. But I'm so not motivated. Ugh, I hate cleaning...

No comments: