Thursday, December 18, 2008

Things to do, things to do...

It's finally the insanely busy time for me.

Today I have a field trip with my former class. Walking up to the IMAX to see a film about the space station. Should be fun, but freezing.

Saturday is a big thing at dad-in-law's house. First it's Tim's grandma's birthday lunch, then we have our early Christmas with his dad and stepmom. So I've got to finish that shopping. Actually, I bet I can get Tim to do it tomorrow...

Then the baking needs to get underway. I have a couple new cookies I want to try this year. We'll see if that happens for me or not. I so wish I had a bigger kitchen for that project. It's gonna be tough to get everything done in my tiny kitchen with no space.

I have to finish my shopping. And then wrap everything.

I love Christmas, but there's never enough time to get ready for it! Anyone else running around like an insane person this week?

No comments: