Friday, December 5, 2008

Break

I know, I owe you guys a Friday photo, but I don't know what I want to take a picture of. I could take a picture of my teaching bag, but even that would require work that I'm not sure I want to put into this right now.

Can you tell I'm a little lazy right now?

Actually, it's not laziness. My brain hurts. I'm studying for my RICA tomorrow (Reading Instruction Competence Assessment). I have to pass it to get my credential. No pressure or anything... It's my own fault I waited to take it.

Anywho, just wanted to take a break to say that I just love everyone in my life right now. I went to mom's yesterday and was unloading everything that I have to do before we go to Disneyland (this test, another one, a rationale, pick up paperwork for the district, schedule a fingerprint test) and she just went on about how she knows I can do it. That's always nice to hear. Tim's been telling me the same thing about this test. My friend Lauren has been telling me she knows I'll pass. And now my friend Lucy (who's also taking it tomorrow) is telling me she's positive I can do it.

I just love my friends and family. It's nice to know that they all believe in me. And they aren't afraid to say so.

So forgive me if I don't get a photo up today. Studying is getting top priority.

That, and Plant Tycoon. It's such a low-maintenance game that I can play it while I study. Gotta have some fun...

No comments: