Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wow

I was a regular Santa's elf yesterday. Busy all day. Wanna see what I accomplished? Do ya???






I painted the kids' names for their rooms! How cute did they turn out? Cole loves the Colts so the horseshoe symbol was perfect. Tad (Paul, which I will not call him) has Spiderman stuff on his bed, so Spiderman letters it is. Taytem's letters could possibly be my favorite. They've got sparklies! And Anthony's name just looks cute.

I'm pretty impressed with my work. The letters are out in the garage now letting their clear sealing coat dry. I hope the kids like them Christmas morning!

Those things took an unbelievable amount of time. I painted the surface, then I had to do the sides, then I had to fix any mess-ups, then I had to put on all the details! And after that I even had time to bake a batch of cookies.

Watch out Martha. I'm gonna take your job.

2 comments:

bonbon said...

Your just a regular Kar-celyn (get it...Karen and Jocelyn..I made a funny!!!! Very crafty are you!!!

MalContent said...

Those are awesome, Ash! High five.